Radio Music Directing
If you’re the first up the front at your favourite festival, know your licks from your riffs and can pick a song faster than Rockwiz – YOU LOVE MUSIC!!
AFTRS has a chance for you to learn the art & science of Radio Music Directing.
This is your chance to learn from:
- Toni Pipicelli – Nova Group Music Director
- Nick Findlay – Acting Music Director Triple J
- Tom Gilmore – The Music Network (Radio & Media music industry news, charts and playlist info)
- Mike Pfeiffer – RCS Selector (music scheduling software)
- Fyona Smith – (AFTRS Radio Lecturer and former network Music Director of Triple M Localworks)
The weekend will include learning how to use Selector, creating a winning format, understanding what is a music policy and why can’t we play Metallica!? The theory of scheduling, and what it’s like working with record companies.
No experience necessary – limited spaces!
*DISCLAIMER* AFTRS reserves the right to cancel any course for any reason at any time. In the event of a course being cancelled a full refund of course fees will be provided. For more information on AFTRS Open’s policies please see our policies page.